Find New Job Opportunities
(remote) web manager intern
The European Fintech Navigator is a project created by Foundation FinTech Aera and specializes in understanding various ecosystems throughout Europe. We benchmark access, usage, and fit for purpose to evaluate the players and pieces of technology to understand what is happening across the landscape. The European Fintech Navigator crosses verticals to paint a holistic, up to date picture of the players and ecosystems within the financial value chain. We are the only comprehensive European fintech publication of its kind, providing an overview of the fintech landscape.
The European Fintech Navigator not only highlights market leaders and creates the roadmap for various industry sub-sectors, it also includes op eds by various thought leaders in finance, as well as data driven research, uncovering the realities, opportunities, and threats in the main European fintech hubs. And we are just getting started!
We are looking for an independent, tech savvy content manager and writer, who wants to master the field of digital finance. As remote working web manager intern, you will be at the center of fintech knowledge in Europe and beyond.
- Managing and updating the European Fintech Navigator website
- Accelerate the European Fintech Navigator business through organic search
- Bring best in-class SEO practice from an on-site and technical standpoint
- Optimise on-page elements taking into consideration relevancy
- Define, and execute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with the graphic designer and marketing manager
- Analyze SEO results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 0-1 years SEO/Organic Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics/ HubSpot/ Salesforce (not a must, but strongly preferred)
- Strong verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Experience/affinity with UX Design would be a plus
- Content writing skills – blogs/ press releases/ research articles
We offer you an important role in an ambitious, fast growing startup organization, with an international team and a unique network across all borders. We can offer you market standard conditions and access to all knowledge about technology and innovation you can dream of, a very steep learning curve and lots of fun during your work with our team. Even while working remotely.
If you feel enthusiastic after reading this and think you may be our new Web Manager Intern, please fill out the FORM provided. No CV nor motivation letter required! This is your chance to make your mark on the future of finance!
Application Link: https://form.jotform.com/210694089667368