Find New Job Opportunities
(remote) web manager intern
The European Fintech Navigator is a project created by Foundation FinTech Aera and specializes in understanding various ecosystems throughout Europe. We benchmark access, usage, and fit for purpose to evaluate the players and pieces of technology to understand what is happening across the landscape. The European Fintech Navigator crosses verticals to paint a holistic, up to date picture of the players and ecosystems within the financial value chain. We are the only comprehensive European fintech publication of its kind, providing an overview of the fintech landscape.
- Managing and updating the European Fintech Navigator website
- Accelerate the European Fintech Navigator business through organic search
- Bring best in-class SEO practice from an on-site and technical standpoint
- Optimise on-page elements taking into consideration relevancy
- Define, and execute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with the graphic designer and marketing manager
- Analyze SEO results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 0-1 years SEO/Organic Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics/ HubSpot/ Salesforce (not a must, but strongly preferred)
- Strong verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Experience/affinity with UX Design would be a plus
- Content writing skills – blogs/ press releases/ research articles